How to train your dog Wiki’s – (Puppy Training)
Dogs naturally use their mouths to explore the world, and this might mean picking up – or even eating – whatever they happen to find! This can be dangerous in various situations and may require some dog training. More so, most dogs love running around off the lead, but before you give your dog their ‘freedom’ it’s vital for their safety that you know they will come back when called, regardless of where they are and what’s going on around them. this are just example that we hope we will answer in this small wiki mostly about puppy training.
In this article we focus on the following topics with video that can help you with your puppy training or dog training if your are doing it later.
- Teaching your dog to Come back when called
- How to toilet train your puppy
- How to stop a puppy jumping up
- Train Over excited dog for visitors
- How to stop your dog pulling on the lead
- Teaching your dog to settle down
- How to stop a puppy from biting (mouthing)
- How to teach your dog to sit and lie down
- Reward based dog training
- Teaching your dog to leave something
- How to stop your dog’s bad behaviour from the beginning
Our how-to guides teaches you how to get your dog’s attention despite whatever else is going on. We do this by giving your dogs clear, consistent messages as to how we expect them to behave, and rewarding them for doing so, means we can set the scene for them to always get things right!
One of my favourite dog trainer is Doggy Dan: